Do you own or manage a property in Baltimore City that you are currently renting or are planning to rent in the near future? By law, you are required to have it inspected by a Maryland State Licensed Home Inspector registered in Baltimore City. Get it done properly and efficiently with Charm City Inspections. Our responsibility is to protect our community from potential hazards that create challenges for renters to fit in the community quickly. Our property inspection services ensure that all Baltimore City Rental properties are operating under the minimum housing standards for Renters, 2015 International Property Maintenance Code.
Charm City Inspections delivers quality, affordability, and transparency on the following:
- Cost of Property Inspection
- Violation of Property issues via the code-based method
- Generate Certificate of Compliance
- Property Inspection Procedure (typically 30 minutes per inspection)
- Appeal to the Construction Board of Appeals (if possible)
- Generate Rental Inspection Checklist and records for unexpected property examination in the future.
Baltimore City Rental Inspection focuses on the bigger picture. Every property demands a rental property inspection every 2 years. Our inspection program ensures that your budget and your property needs sync with our packages ideally.